780 W Smith Rd, Medina, OH
Simmons Brothers Construction is a family owned and operated business whose primary focus has been commercial, industrial and institutional construction within Medina County since 1959.
Our construction related roots within the county actually trace back over 115 years to Willie W. Simmons who was a building mover by trade. His son, Gay O. Simmons was later a contractor who, in 1952, established Gay Simmons & Sons Construction with his sons Bernie, Bob, Don and Harold. In 1959, following the retirement of their father, Don and Harold formed the present day Simmons Brothers Construction.
Since that time we have grown to our present position as a premium builder in Medina County and have continued to bring additional generations into the business.